Friday, January 25, 2013

Open Source Tamil m-Learing Learning Management System

Tamil, which is a classical language, is my mother tongue.  I am passionate about my language.  I am a volunteer teacher at California Tamil Academy teaching Tamil to the younger generation kids.  I have been teaching Tamil for the last 3 years.

In my past, I have contributed a lot to Open Source software.  My area of interests are Language computing, Localization, Internationalization, etc.

Last year, the INFITT 2012 was held at Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu between Dec 28-30, 2012.  I wanted to submit an abstract to this conference.  I joined hands with Keshava Rangarajan and Arivoli Tirouvingadame, and we three submitted a paper for this conference.  It got accepted.

Here is the paper published in INFITT 2012 conference:
Kalvi: An Adaptive mLearning System

No comments:

Post a Comment